Friday, November 25, 2011

Celebs gone wild



Here's Mischa before...
Okay so we all love to gossip especially about people we all know, celebrities. I was going through some photos on Mischa Barton and I started to think how I really miss the way she used to look back in her O.C. days.
And here's Mischa nowadays...


Not looking so pretty and fresh anymore... It's kinda sad. I know people change and grow up but... Ugh.


Here's out all-american sweetheart Britney back in the day...




Don't we all know what happened to sweet little Britney? She went... crazy...

Oh well...


Another one I used to love is Lindsay Lohan...


I mean look at how beautiful she used to be! So pretty! Until the fame, alcohol and drugs got the best of her...




Then she partied and lost weight and became a... well... crack whore. And now you read all about her in tabloids. I personally hope they throw her to jail. Obviously she lasn't learned from her mistakes. You can't get wasted drunk and then go around town driving a car. Duh? Dumb bitch.


Then there's Taylor Momsen. The sweet Jenny from Gossip Girl...


And a few shots of her after she joined the band Pretty Wreckless and gave her look a make over...



And she's a year younger than me! She's 17 now! I mean... I don't think a 17-year-old girl should look like that... It's... Just... Wrong...
Then there's Mary-Kate Olsen. She's still gorgeous don't get me wrong, but look at how she used to look...

She was so pretty! But then she lost all the weight and later on opened up about her struggles. Then this...



She looks like a lost puppy. Hair all messed up with a funny look on her face. And on that on picture her hair is waaaayyy to blonde!
I don't mean to be rude or to make fun of people. Everyone can do what they want and look whatever they want to look like. I just have strong opinions and my mother has always told me to look neat and clean. And to me some of these pictures aren't so... nice.
Try and look fresh ladies. It's not cool when you look like you haven't seen a mirror in a week or have never heard of a thing called shower.
Classy ladies, classy ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment